Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Love!

2s & 3s Storytime: Love!

Hello Song: Little Round Bubble

Book: That’s Love by Sam Williams

Song: Skinnamarink




Book: A Hug is for Holding Me by Lisa Wheeler
I LOVE this book. It is brand new, and beautiful. It worked perfectly for the 2s and 3s storytime. At the end of reading this book, I asked all the children to get up and find their grown-ups and give them a hug. It was so sweet and the caregivers loved it!

Song: We’re Building a Better World
We're building a better world (x3)
One person at a time. 
Chorus:
And the world goes round and round,
the world goes round and round and round. (x2) 
We're building a world with love (x3)
One person at a time 
Chorus
(with hugs, friends, and more suggestions the kids might have!)  

Rhyme Time & Stretches
Stretcher: Wiggle Your Fingers
Stretcher: Head Shoulders Knees and Toes 
Rhyme: Roly Poly 

Last Book: A Kiss Means I Love You by Kathryn Allen
Last Song: Love Somebody, Yes I do!

Love somebody yes I do,
Love somebody yes I do,
Love somebody yes I do
but I won't tell who. 
Jiggle like jelly yes I will,
jiggle like jelly yes I will,
Jiggle like jelly yes I will,
Jiggle like jelly
'cause I can't sit still. 
Climb a ladder, oh so high,
climb a ladder oh so high
Climb a ladder oh so high
till I touch the sky.

Goodbye Song: The More We Get Together

Goodbye Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment